FINALLY "Home"

After seven weeks of living out of suitcases, we are finally in our permanent home. The movers were in-n-out in four hours! That included unpacking everything and taking ALL those dreaded boxes away.  It was quite impressive.

As I sit on our couch, I can truly start envisioning our lives here.


Move-In Preview
A Chronicle Of My Experiences Living Abroad: FINALLY "Home"

February 14, 2013

FINALLY "Home"

After seven weeks of living out of suitcases, we are finally in our permanent home. The movers were in-n-out in four hours! That included unpacking everything and taking ALL those dreaded boxes away.  It was quite impressive.

As I sit on our couch, I can truly start envisioning our lives here.


Move-In Preview

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home